As you may know, LimmudPhilly is run almost entirely by volunteers. Together we find over 75 presenters for main conference, Shabbat, and Young Limmud. We create a relaxing Shabbat community. We plan Taste of Limmud programs throughout the year. We organization the location, food, and technical needs. We man registration and information desks, run Young Limmud, meet the needs of all the participants and presenters. And by “we,” we mean you. LimmudPhilly is impossible to plan without the help of a strong team of volunteers. Please join our team.
All LimmudPhilly events, including the annual conference, are planned and executed by volunteers. Through volunteering with LimmudPhilly, you will form relationships with people you may not otherwise meet, encounter new ideas you may not otherwise consider, and work toward the common goal of connecting Jews across the spectrum. Teams of volunteers run every aspect of the annual conference — from fundraising and facilities management to volunteer and presenter recruitment.
Learn more about how you can volunteer:
- Day of Conference Volunteering: if you have some time to spare, we will need help cleaning up or organizing supplies. Any time can help.
- Programming: Are you fascinated by Jewish Learning? Help us build our panoramic Learningfest by sourcing and inviting our presenters!
- Shabbat: Help create the best atmosphere over the holiest day of the week.
- PR & Marketing: Are you passionate about LimmudPhilly? Help us get the word out to potential participants & community partners!
- Logistics: Like to make sure everything runs smoothly?
- Young Limmud & Family Outreach: Do you love kids? Help us engage new families and build amazing and interactive programming for their kids (ages 3-10)!
- Taste of Limmud: Can’t get enough of LimmudPhilly? Help us bring Limmud to others through small Limmud events throughout the year!
- Participant Care: This team manages the needs of presenters, participants, and volunteers for the Learningfest.