All LimmudPhilly events, including the annual conference, are planned and executed by a diverse corps of volunteers. Through volunteering with LimmudPhilly, you will form relationships with people you may not otherwise meet, encounter new ideas you may not otherwise consider, and work toward the common goal of connecting Jews across the spectrum. Teams of volunteers run every aspect of the annual conference — from fundraising and facilities management to volunteer and presenter recruitment.
Learn more about how you can volunteer:
- Programming: Are you fascinated by Jewish Learning? Help us build our panoramic Learningfest by sourcing and inviting our presenters!
- PR & Organizational Outreach: Are you passionate about LimmudPhilly? Help us get the word out to potential participants & community partners!
- Logistics: Like to make sure everything runs smoothly? This team manages the needs of presenters, participants, and volunteers for the Learningfest.
- Young Limmud & Family Outreach: Do you love kids? Help us engage new families and build amazing and interactive programming for their kids (ages 3-10)!
- Food: Love to eat? Our Food team keeps us all well fed with wonderful kosher meals!
- Taste of Limmud: Can’t get enough of LimmudPhilly? Help us bring Limmud to others through small Limmud events throughout the year!
- Strategic Planning: Should LimmudPhilly remain downtown or should it move to a more residential location? Help develop the plans for LimmudPhilly over the next five years.